Nurse Call systems are front-line tools for delivering resident care. As the primary means of communication between residents and carers, Nurse Call systems have the power to enhance resident comfort and well-being while making it easier for aged care staff to closely monitor residents.
Citag Group Pty Ltd is a provider of Innovative Nurse Call Systems, both hard-wired and wireless, uniquely designed for both Aged Care and Acute Care environments. We provide systems that are engineered for reliability; state of the art microprocessor based technology incorporating extensive board and line surge protection for upmost dependability.
The benefits of the Nurse Call Systems versus traditional "light and buzzer" systems:
- Hard wearing, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing products
- Reliable equipment, easing stress on facility management and staff
- Improved response times, especially to critical events which save lives
- Immediate system installation that can utilise existing infrastructure
- An Audit trail; nicely presented, simple and secure, our Software allows easy use for staff, building management and technicians alike
- A safe and inclusive environment encouraging independence in residents and empowering them with a say in their care
- 24/7 hands on support and end of line monitoring for additional safety
We will ensure your Nurse Call System works effectively, is programmed to suit your operational needs and meets all accreditation requirements.
Citag Group Pty Ltd also provides:
- Design, installation and quoting for Nurse Call and related systems into new or existing premises
- Custom solutions for individual needs
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing